How do you get your hair blonde without lemon juice or beer or hair dye?

My hair now is a light brown on top (fading dye) and a black underneath (hair dye). Every summer my hair turns blonde, but always turns out strawberry blonde because of the natural reds in my hair. I'm not so tan but plan to get a nice deep, dark tan over the summer. I want my hair to be either a medium or... show more My hair now is a light brown on top (fading dye) and a black underneath (hair dye). Every summer my hair turns blonde, but always turns out strawberry blonde because of the natural reds in my hair. I'm not so tan but plan to get a nice deep, dark tan over the summer. I want my hair to be either a medium or light blonde. I've already dyed my hair 5-6 times and I hear that if you have brown hair and you want light blonde you'd have to dye it several shades up before you get to that shade. How do you dye your hair blonde with out dye or beer or lemon juice? And how do I keep the red from coming out?
4 answers