How to clear my skin naturally???

ive tried so many things and am seriously self consious I wANT TO CLEAR MY SKIN NATURALLY i have sorta dry sensitive skin , very pale cause i dont want skin damage, and have tried so many things but they never get rid of it i drink or try to drink 8 cups of water everyday im a vegetarian and try to eat as... show more ive tried so many things and am seriously self consious
I wANT TO CLEAR MY SKIN NATURALLY
i have sorta dry sensitive skin , very pale cause i dont want skin damage, and have tried so many things but they never get rid of it

i drink or try to drink 8 cups of water everyday im a vegetarian and try to eat as many veggies as i can, i went vegan for a week and didnt see a difference, ive tried baking soda, and sugar, lemon and lime juice and a whole lot more but i cant get rid of my imperfections PLEASE PLEASE HELP anything or any face masks that are natural that i can do at home PLEASE also a bg problem i hate are BLACKHEADS HOW DO I GET RID OF THeM they are so ugly please i hate how my skin is looking i have regular acne BUT ITS SO UGLY PLEASE ANYTHING thanks
Update: i have scars also PLEASE how do i get rid of them thanks
8 answers