The United States army presents .... the Canadian army -- Was it accurate is it still?

A Salute to the Canadian Army (1/2) - U.S. Army Tribute Film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oGE9nxrqOw

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Favorite Answer

Our two militaries fight shoulder to shoulder to defend freedom, as they have since 1917.

It warmed my heart to see the Canadian Red Ensign flying on Parliament Hill and at La Citadelle in that video. I still think the wrong side won the Great Flag Debate in 1965, but I am very happy that the Vimy Memorial will forever see the flag under which the soldiers of the CEF fought and died.

My only question about the video was why the Royale 22ème Régiment was led on to the parade ground by Michelle Obama...although I have to admit she looked downright regal with her horns glittering that way.

The Marines are a fast response tactical drive. They are very well at that. The Army is a little bit little bit of the whole thing (and sure the Army has watercraft too, extra then the Navy honestly to right one million reply). The Army has a long run consciousness that spans tactical, operational and strategic. For illustration, in World War II, the Marines attacked the island and fought to a designated factor on so much islands, then the Army might take over, transparent the island, rebuild the island, then flip the island again over to the federal government of the island. Today so much the identical factor occurs, the Marines reply to a crisis and does crisis remedy (more commonly approximately one million month), then the Army takes over for recuperation and transition (can take over a 12 months). So its no longer particularly who's first-rate, however you would say who's first-rate at distinct matters over the opposite.

so