Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ed asked in EnvironmentConservation · 10 years ago

n one sentence, critique FDR’s New Deal initiative, the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC).  ?

in one sentence, critique FDR’s New Deal initiative, the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC).  

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"FDR's New Deal Initiative concerning the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) was nothing was but a blasted Communist ruse in order to spread anti-capitalism and anti-Americanism in a society crippled and looking for leadership in the wake of a Great Depression; FDR bent the American trust over a counter and violated it with Utopian ideals matched only in the despicable nation that was the USSR."

Source(s): Wilfred Rockefeller Stone III, from his work titled, "FDR The Communist: The Man that Fooled a Nation and Subverted a Generation"
  • 10 years ago

I'm inclined to agree with you but there is no question that the CCC and the WPA did do many good things which have lasted to this day. I believe that was the men though and not FDR. FDR's programs kept the depression going at least 7 years longer than it would have had no programs been implemented.

• 5 years ago

This became to provide jobs in the course of the entire melancholy. frequently jobs on Federal lands outdoors. I stay in Minnesota and there are nonetheless old foundations and chimneys from the CCC camp homes round. They did distinct paintings on the Mississippi Headwaters section in the Thirties.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.