Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 9 years ago

RHH:List Your Big 3.....?

Mine is Game,Nas & Jay-Z

BQ:Rate the Big 3 the user above you listed?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, Mos Def, and Deacon the Villain, I think.

BQ: All three are rappers I can respect as being thought of as top 3.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Difficult question for sure. So many talented guys but Nas, Biggie and Rakim.

Nas has amazing flow and possibly the best album, front to back in Illmatic.

Biggie was amazing. He didn't make too many albums but if he lived longer I can only imagine what he could have done. His flow, his lyrics everything was top

Rakim is possibly the most influential rapper of all time. He was one of the first to have such amazing lyricism and made rap what it is today.

Source(s): Myself
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Rakim, Nas, & Black Thought

Game=8/10, i really like him, the documentary is probably my favorite West Coast album all time, but must he name drop so much?

NaS=10/10 My favorite discography all time, not one bad album even when he was trying to do the whole bling thing, the quality of his music didn't even suffer that much.

Jay-Z=9/10, Also one of my favorite discography's all time, you could call him a bit of a sellout but whats wrong with making a little paper? I would recommend investing in new lips with all that money though

Source(s): I didn't know everyone loved Black Thought as much as me, so i officially started the Black Thought4top3 bandwagon
  • 9 years ago

J-Live, One Be Lo, Gift of Gab

Ghostface: 9/10- My favorite Wu-Tang member, and the most consistent discography from the group.

Nas: 9.5/10- He's got multiple great albums, and a few not so great albums. He's one of the greatest all time.

Sean Price- 9/10- I've only heard Jesus Price Supastar, and Random Axe, but I like what I've heard from him a lot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kloc
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

tremendous question Jack. i be attentive to i'm gonna get a great sort of warmth from my fellow Laker followers, yet i think of the Spurs have the main suitable Trio. by way of fact they have tremendous chemistry between the three and have gained dissimilar championships mutually. yet as an entire team, the Lakers are the main suitable.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Allen Iverson, Ron Artest, Shaq

Source(s): TELL ME HOW MY AZZ TASTE? @VTable: Oh really? I heard he got artheritis or something but either way he won't be a starter in the NBA, he's more of a sideshow attraction now like Vince Carter or T-Mac
  • 9 years ago

Kid kudi, Drake, Asher Roth.... HAHA hell noo

Brother Ali, Shady, Joe Budden.

Maybe kanye but only the older ****. I listen to a lot of college drop out.

• 9 years ago

Ghostface, Nas, Sean Price

BQ: Sexy

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lupe Fiasco, Mos Def, Elzhi

@CBS: I See BS. Allen Iverson wants to come back to the NBA, lol.

Source(s): HURR DURR Mos Def is moving up my ranks and Elzhi is just on my dck constantly.. Y'all already know about Lupe.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Rakim, Mos Def, Black Thought'

BQ: 9.5/10 because of Will and Mark.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.