i have a Nokia C7, i found problem in message sending.?

earlier i got a c7, but i found some problem, for that i exchanged it with an another C7.

But still i'm facing same problm i.e message sending.

When i m sending, its not sending, it stores in outbox & shows "resend at <time 3 mins extend to current time>"

At that time its also not sending. It'll show "message sending failed"

For example: current time is 6:10 pm

if i'll send a sms then it'll not send & in outbox it'll show "resend at 6:13 pm"

if i switch it off and on again then for sometime its possible to send sms but after that again problem occures.

What to do please instruct me, i m harrased..

Best Answer

Simply press *#7370# it makes a soft format... or.....*#7880# from Ur mobile and press call button.....

it makes a hard format of Ur phone.....

me too faced a same problem with my Nokia 5320

but now its good.....

It sounds such as you % a sim replace sent on your telephone out of your community provider (it quite is the case if the choice to compose a text textile isn't there) If the choice is there and you will compose a text textile even nonetheless it won't deliver you need to ascertain the message centre quantity it is saved on the handset and verify that's right on your community wish this facilitates

• Ďɛѵ

This is a strange problem. Take it to a Nokia care Center and have them look at it. May be a software update will be needed.

i have a problem in my nokia.. i cant send a message, when i send its goes to outbox then when i resend it its says failed