FHA Loan - Large Deposit?

I have a deposit of 6k in my account. It is from a friend who re-payed a debt. What will I need as a source of funds for the underwriter? Is there a possibility my loan can be denied due to this?
Update: Will the canceled check be acceptable as a source of the funds? What types of deposits are unacceptable?
Update 2: Thanks Jim, I have sufficient funds to cover the down payment without that 6k deposit. I submitted 4 accounts to the lender (3 savings and my checking) and all of those accounts can more than fund the down payment. I was assuming that I would need to provide some type of letter of explanation for this. I also have... show more Thanks Jim,

I have sufficient funds to cover the down payment without that 6k deposit. I submitted 4 accounts to the lender (3 savings and my checking) and all of those accounts can more than fund the down payment. I was assuming that I would need to provide some type of letter of explanation for this. I also have evidence in one of the accounts of frequent transfer made to the person repaying me.