Does anyone think that Michael Bay rushed the Transformers movies?

To me the first transformers movie was okay, but the movie takes way too long to introduce the autobots & decepticons, plus the movie has no good character development. Revenge of the fallen has plenty of action along with great CGI, but a terrible plot and character development. Now Dark of the Moon is coming out... show more To me the first transformers movie was okay, but the movie takes way too long to introduce the autobots & decepticons, plus the movie has no good character development. Revenge of the fallen has plenty of action along with great CGI, but a terrible plot and character development. Now Dark of the Moon is coming out in two weeks, Revenge of the Fallen just came out in 2009 right? Don't you think Michael Bay should spend more time developing ideas to make TF3 even better than what it might be? Dark of the moon is going to be shorter then both the previous films, it might be good, but will it be good enough to end the franchise? I think Bay rushed revenge of the fallen, which is why it was so poorly put together, and why did Bay kill the Fallen off so quickly in the last movie? See what I mean no character development at all, but idk this is just my opinion.