Do you like chili? I freaking love chili (recipe suggestions are very much appreciated! haha)?

Did you know some chilis actually have soda, beer, & cocoa power in them??? Holy shiizle nizzle ...haha

No wonder it's so good.
Update: mmmm NOM thanks fopr the recipes i think imma try & make a distorted version with the ingredients i have tonight! :)
Update 2: Has anyone ever substitited wine instead of the beer?
Also, what it i add collards & kale & stuff would that make gross?
Update 3: Gotta say thatnks to everybody! I basically used bits & pieces of all your recipes then tweaked it & added some shiit of my own & i cant believe how close to tastiing llike real chili it came...like seriously there is barely a difference between the one i made & the one i used to buy from safeway. I didnt even... show more Gotta say thatnks to everybody! I basically used bits & pieces of all your recipes then tweaked it & added some shiit of my own & i cant believe how close to tastiing llike real chili it came...like seriously there is barely a difference between the one i made & the one i used to buy from safeway. I didnt even think it would come out similar. i dont remember exactly what i did but ill try & memeber everything so you guys can try it out if you like.

So first i put some random beans i found in the pantry. Black, kidney, pink, & white beans to boil.

Then i made the sauce with one tomato, apple cider vinegar, sweet lemon, red bell peppers,salt, basil, kelp seasoning & garlic, & a half can of tomato paste.
.
Then i put some onions & bison meat cut up in tiny pieces to fry in peaunut oil. then i took those out & washed out the burnt oil & then added the sauce & the meat& onions & more oil back into the pan. & let it warm for a few mins.

when the beans were half cooked i added that to
Update 4: the pot then to sweeten it i sqweezed some orange juice & put in a bit of balsamic vinagar. For spices i added a small amount of turmeric, mostly cumin powder, 21 seasoning, cinnamon, coco powder, basil, salt, paprika, & cayenne pepper. i put it in a small container & tasted it to make sure it tasted chili-like.... show more the pot then to sweeten it i sqweezed some orange juice & put in a bit of balsamic vinagar.

For spices i added a small amount of turmeric, mostly cumin powder, 21 seasoning, cinnamon, coco powder, basil, salt, paprika, & cayenne pepper. i put it in a small container & tasted it to make sure it tasted chili-like.

To make it green i added some really really small pieces of mustard & collard greens...basically shredded cause i didnt want to eff up the chili but that was my way of kinna adding some chlorphyll to the soup.

Right now it's chillin on the stove & i plan to garnish it with green onions. :)

Yay i think you guys should try it. Not trying to brag but usually when i try to make soups they fail miserably, so im reall happy about this one :) hehe

Update 5: @ C/G- ive heard so much about kale chips but have never persoonally tried any. haha
My mom & sister want me to make them some so maybe one day ill try it finally! lol