What is your reaction if a straight guy passes buy and smells like woman perfume?

It doesn't smell like too girlish or something like fruit and berry blends but it's for woman. And also, i think it's cool to wear women's perfume to be different. I want to be unique as always. I'm bisexual but no way can you tell that unless i whisper it into your ears. lol.. seriously, what... show more It doesn't smell like too girlish or something like fruit and berry blends but it's for woman. And also, i think it's cool to wear women's perfume to be different. I want to be unique as always. I'm bisexual but no way can you tell that unless i whisper it into your ears. lol.. seriously, what is your reaction if a straight guy passes buy and smells like woman perfume? would you assume he's gay? even thought he walks so straight? HELP me, thank you.