promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What is your reaction if a straight guy passes buy and smells like woman perfume?

It doesn't smell like too girlish or something like fruit and berry blends but it's for woman. And also, i think it's cool to wear women's perfume to be different. I want to be unique as always. I'm bisexual but no way can you tell that unless i whisper it into your ears. lol.. seriously, what is your reaction if a straight guy passes buy and smells like woman perfume? would you assume he's gay? even thought he walks so straight? HELP me, thank you.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you like a fragrance you like a fragrance who cares whether or not it's for male or female? I wear mens cologne when I feel like it, other days I don't. I don't think people would go into wondering whether or not the fragrance you're wearing is for a woman or man and then question your sexuality too much. I wouldn't anyway.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think it'd be okay sometimes there are guy perfumes that smell that way, and why would someone smell you? dont be afraid of what you want to do be you and if someone asks just say its not you and they need a new nose Hahaha, its not a big deal go with what you want(:

*Mary m*

Source(s): MY Brain!! :D
  • 9 years ago

I wouldn't mind if it smelled good to me. I don't care if girls wear cologne and guys wear perfume...it's just a smell haha. I would probably assume you were with a girlfriend and her perfume rubbed off on you if it were clearly for girls. Hope this helps :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I I think as far as perfume goes. I'm like any woman, do I like the smell or not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Once, I was out of perfume, and so to avoid stinking like a sewer, I had to borrow from my sister. The mocking was... endless.

I think that some guys just get it wrong sometimes...lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'd probably be intrigued/excited/slightly turned on depending on what the guy looks like

Im a woman btw

• 9 years ago

I think its ok to each there own if you like it go for it Good Luck

• 9 years ago

Wouldn't bother me. How do you know his girlfriend didn't spray him with it as a joke. (I've seen that happen before) :)

• ummmm.... y r u asking this???????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.