Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

What's the name of that movie on the Lifetime Network where the woman is in jeopardy?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Stalked, Caught, and Duct-Taped Inside a Stolen Water Heater Emptied then Cutout and Bolted Inside of a 1982 Ford Van, Abandoned in the High Desert: The Stephanie Marie Story

• 9 years ago

It's called Mary Jane Harper Cried Last Night. I watched the beginning when I was 12 and my dad made me turn it off halfway through because he said it was trash. So I have spent every weekend watching Lifetime movies since I moved out. They're not trash, they're art! And frankly, they are all the same. I think I have probably watched the end of Mary Jane Harper cried last night, but it was under a different title so I wouldn't know.

• 9 years ago

One of the following:

Monday Night Movie

Tuesday Night Movie

Wednesday Night Movie

Thursday Night Movie

Friday Night Movie

Saturday Night Movie

Sunday Night Movie

• 9 years ago

It's called "My Crazy Best Friend Stole My Baby and Now my Ex is Trying to Poison Me"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

There's is a lot of Lifetime movies where someone is in trouble, so you really didn't eliminate any with that description. :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

In my family, darling, we don't bother with the details and just refer to the network as "The Woman in Peril Channel."

(((Jacquot)))

LMAO at darling Scuzzy and darling Eartha!!!

• 9 years ago

Quiz Show

• 9 years ago

I think you maybe thinking of Vana White from Wheel of Fortune

• 9 years ago

Can't remember, but I'm pretty sure Valerie Bertinelli was in it.

• trick question..anyone who knows the answer will be blocked FTW!

the ladies are happy fun and the men have no man card is what I'm saying :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.