Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need help with features for my character?

My Characters name is Dawn Marie LoneHeart. I need help with what she looks like.. Any Ideas

Update:

Just small Ideas' I have the hair color the hieght and they eye color.. I just make my characters plain janes I just want something that make her more errogent and sexy like.

Update 2:

Thank you guys,. I changed to name to Aurora since it means Dawn

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Swirling dark hair, chocolate brown eyes, kind smile, tall-ish

It depends on the situation she's in for her other features. In my opinion, she's sweet, kind, patient, gentle, and a good-girl. not neccasarily a goody-goody, just somebody who hasn't ever done anything bad. Her style: part of hair in front braided, cotton knit t-shirts, blue fleece jacket, black jeans, and ballet flats. It's just my opinion. But it could work for you!

• 10 years ago

Emphasize her natural beauty. I love women who don't need to spend hours in front of a mirror to be sexy.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Thats something that your going to have to develop yourself. One thing that helps me decide what my characters look like is I usually pick an actor/actress that I would like my character to look like. I'm a visual person so that usually helps me.

Please help me with my question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201106...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

She's YOUR character. You cannot be a writer if you can't write. Anyway, she's dark, taller than average, elegant, yet foxy and speaks with clipped British accent.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.