I need help with features for my character?

My Characters name is Dawn Marie LoneHeart. I need help with what she looks like.. Any Ideas

Just small Ideas' I have the hair color the hieght and they eye color.. I just make my characters plain janes I just want something that make her more errogent and sexy like.

Thank you guys,. I changed to name to Aurora since it means Dawn

Favorite Answer

Swirling dark hair, chocolate brown eyes, kind smile, tall-ish

It depends on the situation she's in for her other features. In my opinion, she's sweet, kind, patient, gentle, and a good-girl. not neccasarily a goody-goody, just somebody who hasn't ever done anything bad. Her style: part of hair in front braided, cotton knit t-shirts, blue fleece jacket, black jeans, and ballet flats. It's just my opinion. But it could work for you!

Emphasize her natural beauty. I love women who don't need to spend hours in front of a mirror to be sexy.

Thats something that your going to have to develop yourself. One thing that helps me decide what my characters look like is I usually pick an actor/actress that I would like my character to look like. I'm a visual person so that usually helps me.

Please help me with my question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201106...

She's YOUR character. You cannot be a writer if you can't write. Anyway, she's dark, taller than average, elegant, yet foxy and speaks with clipped British accent.