Congress currently has the lowest in history poll ratings,shouldn't citizens be considering a new form of Govt?

I advocate ending Republic or regime representative govt as regardless of party name those in representative govt pander exclusively to business owners that will pay them off. No check & balance for the citizens under a Kleptocracy i.e. Both Capitalist & lawmakers being the family of Foxes writing the rules all chickens must live & die by. "We the people metaphorically being the chickens".

I advocate Real true daily direct Democracy where the citizens can claim legal vested ownership & retain absolute rule & control over money,business & govt. Hence we the people shall be the exploiters while money,business & govt will be the exploited.

Come-on people for your own financial security sake you can't trust a group of "Kleptocracts" to look out for you or your families financial security, they are exploiting you for their financial security.

Best Answer

I honestly agree that something should be done to revolutionize the government, but the unfortunate problem is that no one has a good solution. That, and not many intelligent people have stepped up. I mean, we cannot just "overthrow" things and leave ourselves in a state of chaos. I would say, do some more research, figure out how you think it should be run and if people trust you, they will follow.

The country is in terrible shape right now.

• Alex G

You are a bit late with this idea:

Colonel Qaddafi’s idea is that representative democracy is inadequate because it involves citizens assigning their rights and responsibilities to someone else. In Libya, the theory goes, everyone is involved in every decision.

[So,] tens of thousands of people take part in meetings to discuss issues that are decided by a small group at the top, with all direction coming from the Brother Leader.

• chin

Why would anybody start a business or invest in this country if their efforts were subject to majority whim of the masses?

• Bob J

How are these related. We should vote them out. And wow, what a new great idea you have. Read a little.