Which is more likely, that winged monkeys exist, or that winged monkeys created the Earth, the sun, and humans?

Why?

Amos C: Insert any fictional creature for "winged monkeys," if it would help you.

Favorite Answer

Monkeys have close relatives with wings, so a small winged monkey would not be impossible. The fact that no one has ever reported one makes it a bit unlikely that one exists on the Earth.

Of course, if existence is infinite, then it is almost certain that winged monkeys do exist somewhere.

But I just cannot get my poor brain to take seriously the idea that they made us. I'll stick with His Noodly Appendage and the IPU.

Winged monkeys most probably existed many years ago but Noah did not take them on the Ark. I do not think that they created anything

The Likeliness Of The First Is The Most Rational.

Source(s): The Goober From My Nose.

The first probability is 10 to the 900th power and the second one is 10 to the 900th power plus 1

that winged monkeys exist. Isn't genetic manipulation fan-bloody-tastic?