STP may refer to:
1. Straight Through Processing, banking term where a financial transaction is automatically completed without manual intervention
2. Segment, Target and Position in Marketing.
3. STP (motor oil company), ("Scientifically Treated Petroleum" or "Scientifically Treated Products")
4.STP, New York Stock Exchange symbol for Suntech Power Holdings, a Chinese manufacturer of photovoltaic cells.
5. Studebaker Test Products, STP, a division of Studebaker-Packard Corporation.
6. STP was also a slang applied to the long-lasting psychedelic 2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine, also known as DOM.
7. Sacrae Theologiae Professor, or Professor of Sacred Theology (possibly archaic), see Doctor of Sacred Theology.
8. Stone Temple Pilots, an American rock band.
9. The ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 code, IOC country code, and FIFA country code for São Tomé and Príncipe.
10. The National Rail code for London St Pancras (Domestic) railway station.
11. 25 metre standard pistol, a shooting sport.
12. Giant STP, an urban specific freeride mountain bike designed by Jeff Lenosky. STP stands for Street, Trail, Park.
13. Sewage treatment plant.
14. Shielded Twisted Pair is a type of cable.
15. Shovel test pit, method for archaeological survey.
16. Signal Transfer Point is an SS7 packet switch.
17. Significant tornado parameter, a meteorological parameter used to forecast tornadoes.
18. Sodium tripolyphosphate, a preservative.
19. Solar Terrestrial Probes, a NASA program for Solar observation and measurement.
20. Space Test Program, a program conducted by the USAF Space Development and Test Wing at Kirtland Air Force Base.
21. Strategic Technology Plan.
22. Standard Temperature and Pressure in chemistry.
23.Steps Towards Progress a student organization based in Cairo University, Egypt.
24. Society for Threatened Peoples a human rights group based in Göttingen, Germany.
25. Stuy Town Punks a sub-culture of Punk based in Stuyvesant Town, East Manhattan, New York.