What can I do with carrot tops....?

I am growing my own carrots and wondered if the green tops are also edible. If so what can I use them for. I do not have a rabbit to feed them to.

• Gary D
    Favorite Answer

Yes, they are edible. Most people make soups or stocks with carrots, celery and onion. You can chop the carrots and even include the chopped carrot greens in soup or stock.

If you like making rice pilaf, you could finely dice some carrots and include finely chopped carrot greens as well.

By the way, I'm glad you wrote that in the plural...frankly, I don't think anyone knows what to do with Carrot Top, the comedian! d=)

.

Source(s): Retired police crime scene detective and CEO of a zoo & science museum.
    • bhwaite9 months agoReport

Carrot Top is actually a really nice guy. He worked out at my old gym and I d see him every once in a while. He donates to the local schools and is supportive of several kid organizations in Las Vegas.

you can stick them in sum water in a shollow dish and grow the green part or compost them.

I would try them chopped up in a stew.

you can boil them and eat them.