Which would be a better agency to start out with? (please answer)?

So I already sent in my headshot and resume to Osbrink Talent Agency last week, and I haven't heard back from them yet. (But if your wondering YES I do have experience, i've been in theatre since I was 6, and every acting class you can think of since I was 10, and a few independent projects locally since I... show more So I already sent in my headshot and resume to Osbrink Talent Agency last week, and I haven't heard back from them yet. (But if your wondering YES I do have experience, i've been in theatre since I was 6, and every acting class you can think of since I was 10, and a few independent projects locally since I was 12). And every time I've always gotten, supporting roles, leads, principal roles or solos. And I can also sing, swim, surf (I haven't surfed in a while, but I can do it with practice), and I can also rock climb (indoors beginners), horseback ride (beginners), and play violin. And I can also speak a little French & Spanish. And I'm from California too and I'm 17 (although I'm turning 18 this sunday so I don't know if I should wait to send in my headshot and resume until next week when I'm officially 18. Because everyone says I looke 13/14. And even at resturantes they always pull the do you want a kid menue thing so it gets increadibly annoying (if you know what I mean)... I don't think I should told you that but uh anywhoo. My parents are also compeletly 100% supportive of my career.

But my question is, should I start out with an agency in Los Angeles, or should I start out with an agency in Santa Monica or San Diego?? One agency I emailed (they said I could email them). But that agency was "Rising Star Talent Agency in Santa Monica" which i emailed them about 6 months ago, and they said that I should call them when I moved to Los Angeles and they would set up an appointment for me to have an interview with them. So should I call them when i'm 18 because we have an appartment in both Los Angeles & San Diego so do you think they'd now have an interview with me? But I also found an agency in San Diego which I'm really interested in called Shamon Freitas Talent Agency. We also have appartments in both Los Angeles, and San Diego so moving wouldn't be such a big deal, but I also am interested in Bobby Ball Agency. And Shamon Freitas is also SAG, AFTRA, and AEA franchised so their legit, along with Rising Star Talent. And Bobby Ball is too so I know their legit.

But which agency do you think would be easier for me to get into? I know it's never going to be easy. And it's going to be a struggle. But I honestly DO NOT! Want it for the fame, I just want to act. It's my life and passion and I truely want this. But which agencies do you think would be better? And which agency would be kind of easier in a way for me to sign with? Because I would like to start small first. Oh and I'm also going to UCLA summer camp this summer :) Would going to camp at UCLA look good on my resume? Since it is UCLA?... Thanks for the help :)

NO RUDE ANSWERS PLEASE :) Thanks :) SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE :) !
Update: P.S: Sorry this is so long :) And I also want to go to college at UCLA so I figure that going to camp this summer their would give me a greater chance of getting in, since I already went their (kind of), and I also have kind of a good idea of what it'll be like when I do go there (if I do get in that is).