Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaOther - Australia · 10 years ago

Travel tips for Palmerston North, NZ?

Question

Travel tips for Palmerston north, NZ?

I am traveling to Palmerston north with my wife in august 2011. I would like some suggestions about.

1. accomodation

2.Jobs ( I am already working as a Store manager for a Luxury watch boutique )

3. As i will be staying in Palmerston for over a year. what all should i carry along with me from india.

This is the first time i am flying out of india, so i am really confused.

Please suggest.

Favorite Answer

Palmerston North (or Parmy as its known here) is not reknowned for its great beauty or fantastic weather (I can't really comment on it that much as I have only passed thru it but thats the outsiders view of it).....jobs..try www.trademe.co.nz or seek.co.nz. I would guess that there are not luxury watch boutiques in parmy but the websites would give you an idea of what there is on offer.