I have 30 K and want to go for a 150 K house... What can I get?

I am single and want to live alone in the house. I don't need another room for anyone else. But I can't stand the idea of having someone on the opposite side of the wall or ceiling as me so it must be a single family home with a decent yard surrounding it. I am not talking a yard for playing softball or... show more I am single and want to live alone in the house. I don't need another room for anyone else. But I can't stand the idea of having someone on the opposite side of the wall or ceiling as me so it must be a single family home with a decent yard surrounding it. I am not talking a yard for playing softball or anything. Just some room for my small dog and I to play and for me to get some fresh air without going off of my own property, which I can't live without. What can I get for this kind of money? I have the 20% saved up which should get me started.