I caught my girlfriend looking for men on Craigslist. What should I do?

I am using my girlfriends iPhone. When I clicked on her Craigslist application the previous search details were in there. The search was for Men in our city and also z certain age range. We have a pretty good relationship, have been together over a year and live together. Is this something I should be concerned about? Should I confront her? We did have a moderate argument that night. I also searched her browser history after discovering this and she also looked up the Facebook of an ex and another's court record od divorce. Should I head for the hills or this is not a big deal?

Favorite Answer

One huge issue came to my mind while reading this. But before I say that, I want to say that you really should seek out legal counsel from a licensed attorney in your state immediately. There are a number of reasons for this, ranging from learning how to best safeguard yourself and your interests should a divorce happen, strategy to what you should and should not do.

So here is the big issue. Snooping may have great costs associsted with it. Legally, they include criminal charges and civil liability. Not only could you run afoul of the FWA and the SCA, you could violate state counterparts. You could also commit torts (wrongs against persons) for invasion of privacy, infliction of emotional distress, stalking, defamation, and a host of other wrongs.

I suggest that you don't jeopardize your status with your wife or your position should you divorce merely for the sake of obtaining information about your wife that neither your attorney nor the judge will likely want to hear/use anyhow? Remember that all states are now no-fault states which means that evidence of adultery is not what the courts want to hear in most cases.

Strategically, you lose considerable credibility in your case if you stoop so low as to snoop. While compromising photographs posted on Facebook, revealing instant messages about your children, e-mails confirming your spouse’s secret stash of money, etc., do have their place in court, the everyday chatter with a new lover, the occasional trip to the mall, the mundane e-mail that you think has a secret message, and the other things clients typically bring to their lawyers, do not.

They may shed light on the breakdown in your marriage. They may prove that your spouse really is cheating on you. But unless they are relevant to child custody or (in some states) spousal support and property division, they are unhelpful. You will only annoy the judge, waste your limited court time (and your money) and look like the crazy spouse with the suspicious mind – or, worse yet, the unfriendly, overbearing, untrustworthy, sneaky spouse who most certainly will not raise friendly, loving, trusting children who respect their mother.

In other words, you jeopardize your chance of obtaining a favorable case outcome.

If, after considering the costs and the benefits, you do intend to snoop, be sure to discuss your plans thoroughly with your lawyer in your state.

Not all snooping is bad, and some could be profitable in court. But the costs of going-it-alone without appropriate legal advice could be greater.

I have attached three articles from DadsDivorce.com, a free resource for men facing divorce, that discuss in much more depth the complexities of what I have just described above. Please be careful with what you say to your wife and what your next move is as these things could be used against you in court.

I hope you are NO longer with this Wh(ore) after 3 years. If NOT, your life must've been ruined by now.

If you're wanting to get a lover or you're somebody who struggles to obtain any longer compared to relationship zone then this eBook https://tr.im/i2svz will undoubtedly be actually beneficial to you.

The Tao of Badass is your own development class dedicated to creating you more attractive. Joshua Pellicer (the composer of this excellent book) operates at increasing your inner you, and how you can easily develop into a more attractive person who gets all the girls.

The Tao of Badass is a really good guide, it's not just a emotional bs, their very enjoyment to read and there's valuable information. You are getting anything that is just plain popular sense. You are getting great techniques and then you definitely know once you start to recognise these exact things, once you see in your everyday activity only with all the people who you talk with you know, you really begin to understand that that is really removed work. The truth is that you may never see people exactly the same way when you read this book.

The 5 week Body Language Mastery Course – 9 hours' worth of webinars are stuffed into that 5 week rigorous course. You'll learn how to study body language just like a pro so you can pinpoint the exact time and energy to escalate your seduction with a girl and not get rejected.

Honestly, that's not cool. I would confront her about it first off, then depending on what she says then make your decision, although I don't think anything she'll say can really excuse that. I'm sorry, but I think you should go with your gut instinct which probably tells you that what she did was messed up. Although it could have been a friend of hers, the evidence kind of gives her away :(

Good luck.

Source(s): Me(:

Ask her about it.

But be happy she doesn't have at least a dozen pics of some guy in various states of undress and then have her trying to tell you he sent them to her because he wanted an opinion before sending the to his gf.

Right then & there on the spot you should of asked her what it was about. Ask her next time you see her or talk to her. If you get nervous then ask her over the phone or through text or something.

Here's what you do..... Grab ur bags, ie: ur crap ... AND RUUUNNNNNN FORWAT RUNNN AS FAST AS YOU CAN buddy leave her, or confront her but if she TRUELY LOVE YOU... why the hell is she on craigslist?!?

Hope I could be of some help!!

Fence and love!

Source(s): Me!! :)

Maybe she wanted to surprise you with a threesome? Probably.

uh oh. that means you are not doing something right. ask her. or if you nothice anything you have been lacking lately, spice it up...not too much though...please.

Double facepalm.

Dump her.