I caught my girlfriend looking for men on Craigslist. What should I do?

I am using my girlfriends iPhone. When I clicked on her Craigslist application the previous search details were in there. The search was for Men in our city and also z certain age range. We have a pretty good relationship, have been together over a year and live together. Is this something I should be concerned... show more I am using my girlfriends iPhone. When I clicked on her Craigslist application the previous search details were in there. The search was for Men in our city and also z certain age range. We have a pretty good relationship, have been together over a year and live together. Is this something I should be concerned about? Should I confront her? We did have a moderate argument that night. I also searched her browser history after discovering this and she also looked up the Facebook of an ex and another's court record od divorce. Should I head for the hills or this is not a big deal?