Demi asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

不知道我的英文自傳文法通不通順~有沒有人能看看@@

知道我的英文自傳文法通不通順~

嘗試過很多翻譯網站之後東湊西湊~

可是自己英文底子爛看不出來...

有沒有人能看看@@

很重要~這週六推甄要用><

My name is xxx, In first time sees this name, but can Pronounce correctly not really many. I have an extraordinary name, like I come from a special family:a single parent family . my mother have retain a childish heart ,she Affects profoundly me . I am not the so-called spoiled child. I was taught to be independent since childhood.I am studying in Taipei x x High School. During my studies, I have joined the Child Care And Education Enters step class and participated in Preschool practice teacher 20 day and public servi. I really enjoyed participating in school activities. I not only made many friends, but also gained many different valuable experiences.

My favorite subject is English conversation because Sometimes my Neighbor is Foreign teacher ,we like share life story and They are willing to teach me the correct grammar and The language demonstrates the emotion way, the language can Using for to understand each other and Making friends.

Besides English conversation , I also have a wide range of hobbies. I love enjoy the music, reading Draws-book, and learn any thing. I enjoy Contact with nature or animal ,take a walk, and basketball. I believe we must have balance between school work and leisure time. As to my personality, I am optimistic, compassionate, and humor.

my motto is“Doubt is the key of knowledge.” Therefore, I always am ready to read lots of books or ask someone to Looks for the answer!and Ever does not give up!

Rating
  • chen
    Favorite Answer

My name is xxx,

. This is my first time to see such a name,

. but I can not pronounce correctly so much.

I have an extraordinary name, which comes from a special family,

. like a single parent family .

My mother have retained a childish heart ,she affects me profoundly .

I am not a so-called spoiled child.

I have been taught to be independent since childhood. I am studying in Taipei x x High School.

During my studies,

. I have joined the Child Care And Education Enters step class

. and participated in Preschool practice teacher 20 day and

. public service.

I really enjoyed participating in school activities.

I not only touched many friends,

. but also gained many different valuable experiences.My favorite subject is English conversation

. because sometimes my neighbors are some foreign teachers ,

. we like share life story and

. they are willing to teach me the correct grammar and

. language .

In that of demonstration is of the emotion way,

. using English language it's good for me to understand one another

. and to make friends. Besides English conversation , I also have a wide range of hobbies.

I love enjoy the music, reading Draws-book, and learn any thing.

I enjoy contacting with the nature or animal ,

. taking a walk, and basketball.

I believe we must have the balance between school work

. and leisure time.

As to my personality, I am optimistic, compassionate, and humor. My motto is“Doubt is the key of knowledge.”

Therefore, I am always ready to read lots of books or

. ask someone to look for the answer!

. and this is not to give up for ever!

2011-06-16 16:29:17 補充:

I love enjoyment about the music, reading draws-book, and learning any thing as well.

快去研究一下「推甄選解碼」,第4刷已經可以索取了吧!

您會這樣問就是還不知道很多人都是有靠技巧與方法考上的 您應該聽過「推甄選解碼」第4刷可以索取了 (網路上有很多人錄取的那個) 你知道的話就快去看看吧 一起加油喔!

My nameis xxx. The first time I saw my name, I myself could not pronounce it correctlythough I practiced it many times. I have an extraordinary name like I came froma special family: a single parent family. My mother has retained a childishheart. She affects me profoundly. I am not a so-called spoiled child. I havebeen taught to be independent since childhood.I am studying in Taipei XX High School. During my schooling, I joined theChild Care and Education. I attended “step class”. I participated in “PreschoolPractice Teacher” and I joined in public service for 20 days. I really enjoyedparticipating in school activities. I could not only make many friends, but I alsocould gain many different valuable experiences.My favorite subject is English conversation. My neighbor is a foreignteacher, so sometimes we like to share our life stories. He is willing to teachme correct grammar. English helps me express my emotion better. And if I know English,w can understand each other better and I can make more friends. Besides English conversation, I also have a wide range of hobbies. I enjoy music,reading draws-book, and learning new things. I enjoy getting in contact withnature or animals, taking a walk, and playing basketball. I believe we must strikea balance between school work and leisure activity. As to my personality, I amoptimistic, compassionate, and humorous.My motto is “Doubt is the key to knowledge.” Therefore, I am always readyto read lots of books or to ask someone for the answers! I will never give uplearning!

2011-06-16 08:29:03 補充:

correctly though / childish heart / have been / the Child / Preschool Practice / enjoyed participating / also could / foreign teacher / teach me / with nature / strike a / ready to / up learning