promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

how to edit photos on facebook?

i want to put a picture on my default but i want to put just me anyone know how to cut people out? step by step please

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you are attempting to alter your Profile Picture (your main picture) then you click on the upper right hand icon of your main picture and it will give you the options of:

uppload a picture

take a picture

choose from an album

edit thumbnail

remove your picture (this is how people show up as question marks)

if you want to edit it as in change the tint or something, like you would do in photoshop...then facebook has a new application that you can use without ever leaving the site it is called "Picnik"

Application

Picnik

Developer

Bitnik, Inc

Description

Picnik is the perfect solution for editing your photos without ever leaving Facebook. Crop, rotate, resize. Fix colors, exposure, and red-eye. Get creative with 20 effects like borders, lomo, and sepia. Connects to Flickr and Picasa Web accounts too!

Users

473,863 monthly active users - 304 friends

Matches

Application Name and Application Description

Just type in "picnik" into your search box at the right corner of your screen and it should come up and then all you have to do is download the application and follow the instructions.

Source(s): You can visit: http://www.ehow.com/how_2124525_edit-profile-pictu... for more information.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

well u go 2 the picture thats on ur fb than if u luk left by the comments box u c a button that says "make profile picture" click it than a cropping square is going 2 appear and there u go :)

Source(s): facebook
  • 9 years ago

you can get a copy of the picture in 'paint' or something and cut it out. then you can upload the new picture

or

you can put ur curser on your picture and click where it says edit and itll say that you can crop it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.