Other than Bible, Name any Scriptures or Prophet who told that Jesus is Son of God OR God has a Son?

If u Read the major Religion scriptures and stories of All the Prophets before none of them told that Jesus is begotten Son of God OR God has a Son. Indeed in John10..30-33... 30. I and my Father are one. 31. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I... show more If u Read the major Religion scriptures and stories of All the Prophets before none of them told that Jesus is begotten Son of God OR God has a Son.

Indeed in John10..30-33...

30. I and my Father are one.
31. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33. The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

If u Say Jesus is begotten son of God, then why Jews rejected the concept of son of God and blamed him for Blasphemy, Did Moses or other prophets did not tell them that God has a Son.
who is going to come to rescue u from the sins.

kindly give me a honest reply with the Reference
Update: I am Not satisfied with the answers. Plz give me a ref. With regard to Abraham, Jacobs Jonah, and other major Prophets. It can't be that these major Prophets didn't reveal regarding such a Major concept of god having a Son. God will surely not hide such a thing. As far as Christianity is concerned even they have... show more I am Not satisfied with the answers.
Plz give me a ref. With regard to Abraham, Jacobs Jonah, and other major Prophets.
It can't be that these major Prophets didn't reveal regarding such a Major concept of god having a Son.
God will surely not hide such a thing.

As far as Christianity is concerned even they have accepted this concept only after a long time after Jesus passed.
Update 2: Mansoor Quran denies that jesus was son of god Indeed Allah says “O People of the Book (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, and attribute to God nothing except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was only a Messenger of God, and His command that He conveyed unto Mary, and a... show more Mansoor Quran denies that jesus was son of god Indeed Allah says
“O People of the Book (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, and attribute to God nothing except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was only a Messenger of God, and His command that He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and in His Messengers, and do not say: ‘God is a Trinity.’ Give up this assertion; it would be better for you. For God is indeed (the only) One God. Far be it from His glory that He should have a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth. And God is sufficient for a guardian.” (Quran 4:171)

“And they say: ‘The Most Merciful (God) has taken (for Himself) a son.’ Assuredly you utter a hideous thing, whereby almost the heavens are torn, and the earth is split asunder and the mountains fall in ruins; That they ascribe unto the Most Merciful a son, when it is not suitable for (the Majesty of) the Most Merciful that H