Would God let the sun go super nova?

And destroy all life on this planet

Update:

well if it went to a Red Giant what would God do?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Supernova would mean utter destruction. I don't believe the prophetic Scriptures indicate that; however there is a day coming , probably very soon, when this word will be fulfilled.....

"The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him. "

Revelation 16:8-9

Perhaps this will be related to the destruction of the ozone layer.

• garnan
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

As the creator of heavens and earth, God has control over all his creations. " He has founded the earth upon its established places; It will not be made to totter to time indefinite, or forever."-Psalm 104:5.

The earth is man's home " A generation is going, and a generation is coming; but the earth is standing even to time indefinite."-Ecclesiastes 1:4.

We don't have to worry about it being destroyed. " For this is what Jehovah has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else."-Isaiah 45:18

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It doesn't need to go super nova for that to happen. Red giant is enough (and it's what will happen).

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes but the fact is are sun doesnt have enough mass to go supernova it will become a red gaint and then a white dwarf

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I doubt that god would want to destroy all his creations but if he did there are many ways that he could do it

• shreve
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

it is futile so which you would be able to stand as much as, you would be despatched on your holiday spot each undertaking that offends would be forged into the lake of hearth. have self assurance on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will forsake your techniques and your recommendations of unrighteousness, and give up from spewing out a majority of those reproaches, come to the Lord for he will have mercy on you and to our God for he will abundantly pardon. on the instant is the day of salvation for you, because of the fact JESUS got here INTO the international to maintain guy FROM HIS SINFULNESS AND the two YOU and that i in superb condition THAT DESCRIPTION have self assurance via faith interior the BLOOD OF CHRIST FOR THE REMISSION OF YOUR SINS, have self assurance that Jesus born all your sins upon Himself, and took your place on the flow, and died and became buried and then while God met al the claims of justice against you and Jesus had chuffed each declare against you God raised Him from the ineffective and raised you with Him, in accordance to His purpose, that he's prepared in case you suspect to unfold all issues freely of the failings of Christ to you. All you should do is say Father i different than with a believing heart the witness of you r Spirit suitable now in Jesus call, make me born lower back so i will stay to the compliment of the honour of your grace. Father i think via faith interior the blood of Jesus so which you would be able to began your artwork in me, thank you Father in Jesus call basically the certainty edwah z j

• 9 years ago

The sun is too small to supernova.

• 9 years ago

If he had a bigger plan...I can tell you that was is natural and occuring will happen, it would be unnatural for it to not happen if it was in its nature.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

the size of the sun wouldnt let it.

• 9 years ago

God doesn't exist so what's stopping it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.