Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 10 years ago

what do you think?????????????

a family of eight. mom, Jo, dad, Seth, children, Aubrey, Sadie, Kaden, (Lexa or if you have something else) , (Sam or Henry or Oliver) , Gracie.

if you have something better than Lexa im open for suggestions. and which do you like better, sam, henry, or oliver.

last but not least do you think i should write in Gracie's POV or Lexa's (or whatever her name is going to be) i ask this because when people write stories with large families i don't know who's POV they usually write in and i don't want to be like everyone else.

Please help! Thanks!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I love the name Lexa. I'll put a link to some other good girls names below. POV: it depends. If you can get the most out of the story by writing in Gracie's POV, then do it. Same with Lexa.

Good authors write what they know, so first you need to decide the ages of your characters and think about which age you remember best. Write in that character's POV. also, decide on a good plot line that you can get a lot out of, and do some research. Look at different cities online and decide which one fits your characters the best. Get pics off the internet. Look at points of interest in that town, and decide where some of the important events in your story wil take place. Study the schools that the kids would go to; maybe they can all go watch a highschool football game sometime. Also, if the town you choose is nearby you, take a short visit there to get to know the

town. It'll really help. Go eat at a restaurant and write down what you eat, and how it tastes. Go sit in a park somewhere and describe it. Inspiration comes from the weirdest places. Also study the weather. If there is a lot of humidity in the air, the characters will probably have wavy and/or poofy hair. If it rains a lot, you will need to pick points of interest that are indoors.

Also, try google some good writing excersises. A good one that really helps is filling out a character questionaire for all your characters. Hope i helped and good luck!

Source(s): Here are the names: Hope Bella Alexa Lynda Cassandra Harper  Jethra Stella Whitney April Jaydon Grace Lily Ceidy Chastity Rain True  Livia Poppy Julia Julie Colby Tessie Jessica Lauren Joycelyn Joy Karlee Ava Peyton Sarriette Seattle Izzie Liberty Alyasha Allie
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it somewhat is my favourite pronunciation for that call no longer Meeka and that i admire the call i could fee it 8/10. And for center names i think of something greater Masculine could be better with that call Micah Gabriel Micah Ethan Micah James Micah Thomas Micah Jeremy Micah Tyler Micah Jordan Micah Travis Micah Joseph Micah Gavin Micah Ilya

• 10 years ago

Allie instead of Lexa

Oliver

You should alternate between the whole families POV. That would make the story awesome!

????????????????????????

*****Answer the Unanswered*****

????????????????????????

Source(s): I write
  • ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I think you have no story.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.