Protestants: Why does the King James Version Bible have the word "Hell" within it?

The original Vulgate Bible never had the word Hell in it. The word "Hell" comes from the Old English word "Hel" which was used back in 725 AD. I noticed that the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Bibles don't use the word "Hell". Instead our Bibles use Sheol (Hebrew), Hades (Greek),... show more The original Vulgate Bible never had the word Hell in it. The word "Hell" comes from the Old English word "Hel" which was used back in 725 AD. I noticed that the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Bibles don't use the word "Hell". Instead our Bibles use Sheol (Hebrew), Hades (Greek), and Gehenna (Yiddish) which would be Gehinnom in Hebrew.

Peace Be With You
Update: I'm intrested because many of you claim that the King James Version originated from the Vulgate Bible.