IPhone vs. Droid Charge?

I'm eligible for a phone upgrade (finally) on the 30th of this month, which is my 16th birthday!! Haha :) So I've been wanting an iPhone for a really long time, and Verizon FINALLY carries them. But today my mom and oldest brother got Droid Charges and I think they're pretty cool. I hate the texting on it so far because it doesn't correct certain things like the iPhone does (like I like)

The main difference is that the iPhone is 3G and the Droid is 4G, meaning that by the end of the year, the Droids will be faster than the iPhones everywhere. I need help deciding!

Which do you prefer: the iPhone 4, or the Droid Charge? Please explain your preferences. Thanks!!!! :)

Favorite Answer

iphone cuz theres a bunch of apps that you can download compare to the droid and im sure you will like the iphone.

Get the Charge. It is way faster than the iPhone is almost every category. You can turn on the predictive text and spell check under settings. And unlike what another user said, there are over 100,000 apps in the Android market. Most of which are free as opposed to Apple's mostly paid apps.

I'll tell you this. Rumors of features that the iPhone 5 will have are things that Droids had a year ago. Innovation will always be greater on open source software. Especially when that software is used on phones by multiple manufacturers on multiple carriers.

Source(s): Verizon Wireless Indirect Agent

Battery life on ALL LTE phones are garbage. Read reviews from all of the 4G phones (Thunderbolt, Revolution, and Charge). EVERY ONE has battery life in the cons. It is what you sacrifice for new technology. If you play it right, and iPhone 4 will get EASILY a full day of heavy usage where as the 4G phones have to be charged in less than a day under moderate usage.

i would wait by September when Apple would be releasing a newer Iphone Version but if you can't wait i would go with the Droid Charges b/c it newer and plus the Iphone is already a year old (on Att) and it doesn't have much time left before Iphone 5 another choice to look at is http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controlle... the HTC Thunderbolt

• perdew

except the theoretical internet % large difference of 3G vs. 4G, the major large difference comes all the way down to even if you opt for iPhone vs. Android. i have used both, and iPhone is slightly a lot less annoying to apply, yet Android is slightly extra effective and versatile. the different element to guage is even if you opt for a real keyboard or no longer. some Android phones have them (do not understand if the cost does or no longer), yet no iPhones have them. and finally, in case your major situation is style and trendiness, than iPhone wins palms-down.

Hello

I have just found this site where you can get free gifts like an ipad 2, iphone 4, and many other things, you just have to follow this 3 steps>

1.- Register at

http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/562217

2.- Complete one offer, some of them are completely free.

3.- Refer your friends and enjoy your gift once your friends have registered.

It's available worldwide.

Droid is bad. Get iPhone! I'm hungry.