Does the bleach and pine sol pregnancy test work?

Im going to buy a pregnancy test but Im trying to collect the money but in the mean time I heard about peeing in bleach and if it fizzes then your pregnant and the pine sol if your pregnant it will change colors. But I was wondering if they worked? Like I peed in bleach and it fizzed up. And Im still waiting for... show more Im going to buy a pregnancy test but Im trying to collect the money but in the mean time I heard about peeing in bleach and if it fizzes then your pregnant and the pine sol if your pregnant it will change colors.
But I was wondering if they worked? Like I peed in bleach and it fizzed up. And Im still waiting for the pine sol to change colors. It is true that they work?

I dont get my periods. I have irregular periods so my other question is doesnt the eggs get released when your on your period? So if I dont get my periods then does that mean my eggs dont get released? and if they dont release then I cant get pregnant?
Update: Also, since I dont get my periods I wouldnt know when to take the pregnacny test so how long after sex could I take the test?