Any suggestions or ideas for being an *** to my boyfriend?

My boyfriend hung out with his friends Monday night. It was going on 10:30 pm until he gave me a call to see how my day went and so forth. When he called he was a little drunk so our conversation didn't last long. I didn't care that he drank. Here is the bad part. I was disappointed that I didn't hear from him all day until 10:30 pm at night. The next day he called me and we hung out but I was being an ***. He asked me what was wrong but I told him nothing. So during the day I told him what was up. He said sorry and he said that he didn't think to text me to tell me what he was doing. Even though I knew. I told him throughout the day that I'm sorry for being an *** and not telling you what was wrong. He told me not to worry about it, its ok. Any ideas or suggestion that I can do to make it up for my boyfriend?

Best Answer

The real question is, why haven't you cleaned his room and made him a sandwich yet.

• ?

u both have said sorry i wud leave it at that and not make any more of a big deal of it than u already have

you dont happen to be megan crockett do you??

ugggg.... 15 year olds...........

• Ed B

well..... you could...