Is it dangerous to travel to Israel?

My friend is going to travel to Israel and invited me to go with her. But I am thinking if it is safe about the Terrorism. Should I go or should I stay? After we are going to take a plane to USA. Is it scary?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually, Israel is a very safe country to go to.

Statistically, you should be fine. It's sometimes safer than many US states.

What you see on the news doesn't accurately paint Israel. Israel actually does so much to prevent terrorism, and their actions keep you safe. You shouldn't not worry: While Israel, if inactive, would be dead, they are a very vigilant country, and it's highly unlikely that you would experience a terrorist attack.

Do realize, though, that that doesn't exclude the bad neighborhoods that exist in every city. Make sure you and your friend keep track of where to go and not go, and if necessary ask the concierge of your hotel. But, as a whole Israel is indeed a safe country. Keep in mind that your friend is going there, and I guess it dwindles down to if you can trust her. Since you are considering it, I would think that you do.

Source(s): Experienced traveler to Israel
  • Dreamz
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

No street crime in Israel.. Actually in the Jewish towns. Tel aviv you will be fine. Israel is safer than the states. No thugs, gangs, none of that.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Don't worry, since our government got some brains and started to make the Gazans and west bankers move through check points in 2007, there is only 0-2 terror attacks per year.

• Arilou
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

israel is very safe actually. especially since Gaza war where Hamas was defeated, but do avoid Gaza.

other than that - you'll do fine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • zAaM
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Http://tinyurl.com/3etn9oo

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Its fine im living here without any worries. Israel is really beautiful and you cant miss it.

don't let terrorists change ur way of life. good luck and enjoy in israel :)

• 10 years ago

Something is wrong here,

When we talk with Zionists about Hamas, they keep telling us of how Hamas is causing terror in israel and that even if Hamas killed only 28 israeli in 10 years still their bombs and rockets always posing a great threat for israeli lives.

Now when someone is asking if israel is safe, they say that they it's safe and you can live there with no worries...

• S B
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

If that's your only worry, I can assure you Israel is safer than most countries surrounding it ATM.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Don't know, but i wouldn't go, there are many REAL countries around the world to tour why choosing this piece of ****?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.