can you help me please I'm not sure what I should take to my first festival?

I'm going to my first festival soon its camp bestival and wanted to know what i should take.

Like:

Clothing

Shoes

Toiletries

Bags

Any other things that would be useful fore me

• Eve
    Favorite Answer

Whatever clothes you take will probably get muddy and covered in beer, so now is not the time to wear your favourite top. If it's a weekend festival, take a couple of t-shirts and a couple of pairs of shorts. And don't forget a sweater or cardigan for when it's cooler in the evening.

Shoes- I'd take sneakers for wearing during the day and flip flops for wearing about your camping area.

Toiletries- toilet paper (can be used as tissues), toothbrush+toothpaste (there will be no bathrooms but you can use bottled water), baby wipes as you can't shower, deodorant, perfume or body spray, lip balm and sunscreen.

For bags, take a waterproof rucksack, your tent+sleeping bag and several plastic bags to put dirty or wet clothes into. Remember to take a secure handbag to keep your money and phone in-something that people can't easily steal from.