Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

can you help me please I'm not sure what I should take to my first festival?

I'm going to my first festival soon its camp bestival and wanted to know what i should take.

Like:

Clothing

Shoes

Toiletries

Bags

Any other things that would be useful fore me

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Eve
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Whatever clothes you take will probably get muddy and covered in beer, so now is not the time to wear your favourite top. If it's a weekend festival, take a couple of t-shirts and a couple of pairs of shorts. And don't forget a sweater or cardigan for when it's cooler in the evening.

Shoes- I'd take sneakers for wearing during the day and flip flops for wearing about your camping area.

Toiletries- toilet paper (can be used as tissues), toothbrush+toothpaste (there will be no bathrooms but you can use bottled water), baby wipes as you can't shower, deodorant, perfume or body spray, lip balm and sunscreen.

For bags, take a waterproof rucksack, your tent+sleeping bag and several plastic bags to put dirty or wet clothes into. Remember to take a secure handbag to keep your money and phone in-something that people can't easily steal from.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.