Do you like these names?

Leon Bradley

Toby Nathaniel

Astrid (middle name suggestions?)

Mirabelle Lorraine

Favorite Answer

Leon Bradley ~ I think Bradley Leon would flow together, but if you like it as Leon Bradley and don't care for flow, use Leon Bradley. They're both strong names and together make a wonderful and masculine name. 10/10.

Toby Nathaniel ~ Toby is a nickname to me, so I'd go with Tobias and use Toby as a nickname, Nathaniel is very old fashioned and a sweet name.

Toby Nathaniel gets a 4/10 and Tobias Nathaniel would be better and get a 8/10.

Astrid ~ I'd go with Astrid Rose, Rose is a very beautiful name, for a middle and a first name, I believe Astrid and Rose goes simple and pretty together. 9/10.

Mirabelle Lorraine ~ Not a huge fan of Mirabelle, Lorraine goes quite well with it though. 6/10.

Leon Bradley - 8/10 I like the name Leon and love the name Bradley as a middle name!

Toby Nathaniel - 5/10 Nathaniel Toby would be better, as Toby is a somewhat feminine name to me.

Astrid - 5/10 The name is okay... nms, but it's nice if it's your style!

Astrid Melissa

Astrid Simone

Astrid Mackenzie

Astrid Madeline

Astrid Christine

Mirabelle Lorraine - 7/10. It's a lovely name, nms - It's a little old fashioned for me.

Source(s): Vote on my baby names? http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9726938

Nathaniel Toby and Mirabelle Lorraine:)

Leon Bradley i like but not the 2nd one.

i like Mirabelle Lorraine but not the 1st one.