What Literary devices are used in this song?

She loves him more, he loves her more

Seems like they aint ever gonna let each other go

Laughing and kissin'

It's a match made in heaven

Behind the rings on their fingers

Imprints the ink deep in the inner

That has stained their souls together now

Stained 'soul mates' forever now

Seems like they've made it to the other side

Where the grass is greener and the sky is always blue

And it goes on forever and forever

But there is only room for two

Deep at night

I'm awakened from my dreams

Next door yelling, cries; "Mercy!"

She is begging please

"Don't end my life you're all I need"

And darlin I will never leave, never leave

And then she prayed on her knees

She said:

Save him, save him from the hand that he beats me on (4x)

Darker clouds cover her paradise

She covers her eyes and hides

Behind enemy lines

And she walks through the night with her child in her arms

She's thrown back hostaged

See twenty years ago

When she was just ten years old

Lost in imagination

She was left alone

And Paps had nothing to let his anger on

Oh he beat her cold, yes he did

He beat her cold

She used to pray on her knees

She said:

Deep at night I'm awakened from my dreams

Next door yelling, cries; "Mercy!"

She's beggin please, begging please, begging please

"Get up, Get up!"

He brings her to her feet and smacks her down till she falls to the ground

Oh and over and over again

He brings her to her feet til she can no longer stand

Oh and still the beating never ends

On and on and on it goes

Until he brings out a gun

And says to her:

"Stop crying and bring me my son"

She cries harder and harder

He cries, harder and harder

She says:

"Baby please don't, don't do this"

Oh two shots to her chest

And a blow to his own head

Oh she quickly loses breath

And blood rushed to the bed

And baby cries, he cries.. his eyes out

Yeah

She loves him more, he loves her more

Seems like they ain't never let each other go

Laughing and kissin'

It's a match made in heaven

• cjr
    Favorite Answer

Poetry, I think. Lots of repetition. I see some similes and metaphors. And considerable triteness.

• rusk

My suited buddy gave me the suited suggestion He reported each and every day's a modern and not a given precise METAPHOR bypass away no stone unturned, bypass away your fears in the back of and attempt to take the path much less traveled by using ALLUSION (TO FROST) That first step you're taking is the longest stride If at present became your final day And day after today became too previous due could you assert so long to the former day? PERSONIFICATION (IE chatting with an afternoon) could you reside each and each 2d like your final? bypass away previous photographs interior the previous Donate each dime you have? HYPERBOLE If at present became your final day against the grain could be a lifestyle what's truly truly worth the prize is often truly truly worth the combat each 2d counts 'reason there's no 2d attempt So stay such as you will by no potential stay it two times do no longer take the loose journey on your individual life If at present became your final day And day after today became too previous due could you assert so long to the former day? could you reside each and each 2d like your final? bypass away previous photographs interior the previous Donate each dime you have? could you call previous acquaintances you by no potential see? Reminisce previous memories could you forgive your enemies? could you detect that one you're dreamin' of? Swear up and right down to God above which you ultimately fall in love ALLITERATION If at present became your final day If at present became your final day could you're making your mark by using mending a broken coronary heart? ALLITERATION (MAKE, MARK, MEND) you comprehend it truly is by no potential too previous with the aid of shoot for the celebrities in spite of who you're So do regardless of it takes 'reason you are able to no longer rewind a 2d in this life permit nothin' stand on your way reason the hands of time are by no potential on your ingredient If at present became your final day And day after today became too previous due could you assert so long to the former day? could you reside each and each 2d like your final? bypass away previous photographs interior the previous Donate each dime you have? could you call previous acquaintances you by no potential see? Reminisce previous memories could you forgive your enemies? could you detect that one you're dreamin' of? Swear up and right down to God above which you ultimately fall in love If at present became your final day