Do I have a chance at getting stationed at Hickam AFB immediately after tech school as an E-3 (AFCS 2T1X1)?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Write down every Air Force post on a piece of paper.

Now for every large Post write the name on 5 pieces of paper, for smaller posts write it on 1 piece of paper. And write Army on 6 pieces of paper.

Put all those pieces in a hat, pick one. That's your chance.

• Login to reply the answers
  • azcona
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I spent a lot of time over there with a pair of customers interior the ninety's. you're able to do ok in case you do no longer act like a mainland moron and get promoted to white female. I made it to white boy. you will would desire to consume Tako Poki, sushi, lomi lomi, some community fish that understand one knows the call of...they catch it, sell it to a small place. Ate some good fish that appeared like outsized gold fish for lunch sooner or later. The sea coast is the only game alongside with the sea, however the water is heat and there is often the relaxing of a provider being @ Pearl...each nook in waki waki would have a HPD and Shore Patrol alongside with as many as 10 hookers. replaced into there in ninety two whilst the halfway replaced into headed domicile to be decommissioned. there have been 2 Nimitz type there the week earlier....waki waki replaced right into a zoo of HPD, Shore Patrol and hookers. Spring smash is a smash type the norm too! Dream on although!

• 9 years ago

No, you cannot.

Go to the link below

On the left you will see a list of AFB's

On the right you will see skill levels.

After tech school you are a 3 skill level.

So you can only be assigned to the bases with a 3 in the right hand column

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.