How Do Jehovah's Witnesses Justify "Shunning" Of Ex-Witnesses and Claim it is "Loving"?

I know many ex-members, who left ONLY because of a "difference of belief" in many, or a few of the WTBTS teachings. These people did NOT stop worshiping God, nor did they cease to put faith in His Son, Jesus Christ. Many of these men and women, had to decide "between their faith, or their... show more I know many ex-members, who left ONLY because of a "difference of belief" in many, or a few of the

WTBTS teachings.

These people did NOT stop worshiping God, nor did they cease to put faith in His Son, Jesus Christ.

Many of these men and women, had to decide "between their faith, or their family", in order to leave the WTBTS.

Many of these ex-members were aware of the facts surrounding the process of leaving, and accepted that they would never be able to speak to a child, parent, grandparent, or friends that were forged over sometimes "many decades".

I have been told that Jehovah's Witnesses do not shun, and that the refusal to speak with these ex-members is a "loving provision", placed there by God Jehovah?

Here is my question to the Watchtower Followers;

How can it be a loving provision, when the literature provided to the WT members, is focused on having "no contact if at all possible" with these people?

Keeping focused on the REASON for their departure from the "Organization", and also considering that on an INDIVIDUAL BASIS, these people DID NOT stop BELIEVING in the shed Blood of Christ, His Lordship, and His Father's superior position, how can the WTBTS separate a mother's love from a son, a daughter, immediate family?

If one of the primary teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses is that "The truth will set you free", and a person that truly believes in their hearts that they are NOT set free in the WT has left for that very reason, Christian Freedom, how can this organization intentionally cause them pain and hurt, on both sides of the fence, for a doctrine of "love" that is highly questionable scripturally, and morally?

It has been claimed by a recent Awake article, that "No one should have to be Forced to make a choice between his faith, or his family".

This is a "choice" that is FORCED upon members who decide they are in conflict with the WT doctrines.

So, can it be reasonably argued, from a Biblical viewpoint, that to extend mercy, and compassion to the loved ones that have left, and the ones remaining is a truly more Christlike position to take?

If the WT has the pure, unadulterated truth, how could showing love for a mother, a father, sister, brother who has left for Biblical inspired reasons, not be extended?

Finally, I know men and women, who, after decades of service to the WT, have decided to leave the Organization, and in doing so, some have been able to maintain communication with old family and friends.
The mothers and sisters and brothers and aunts and uncles and friends who are active members in the WT, are STILL maintaining contact with these people, in a hidden manner, from their elders.

We asked an edler's wife how she was able to stay in contact with her son, disassociated for over 20 years, when other members were very strict in maintaining this "love" bu not speaking to a departed family member.

She replied, "My husband knows I am visiting him (2 times a year for 2 weeks) and knows it is because he needs my support for his health and his wife's health issues.

At the same time, another mother, whose husband is not an elder, has a son she has not seen or spoken with for 10 years. When she last talked to him, the elders found out, and lovingly threatened her with a "judicial hearing" if she were ever to speak with him again. She did not, and she did not ever know the grandson she has, and she did not know the daughter-in law that died, 5 years before she also died, of a broken heart.

Do you see the double standard that exists here? Do you see how their elder's "position" within the organization is a platform to exercise a "different view" of this loving provision from Jehovah?

Thank you for considering these questions, I truly hope reasonableness, and "Love of the Christ" will move you to an answer, if not here, in your hearts.
Update: It is interesting that all Jehovah's Witnesses here, did not read my post. They treat everyone as a wicked practicer of sin! I am a moral, Christian man, with nothing to hide. I left this sect, because of THEIR failure to measure up to the LOVE of the Christ. They are the apostates and the true "antichrist"... show more It is interesting that all Jehovah's Witnesses here, did not read my post. They treat everyone as a wicked practicer of sin!
I am a moral, Christian man, with nothing to hide. I left this sect, because of THEIR failure to measure up to the LOVE of the Christ. They are the apostates and the true "antichrist" especially if they defend, and promote these teachings.

When the Jesus of the Bible returns to His True Believers, He will "adjust" the thinking of this sect.

My hope is that they seek love, seek kindness, and most of all, as proclaimed "imitaters" of Jesus, leave this wretched, hate promoting type of thinking that has destroyed millions of lives worldwide...

This is not over with by a long-shot.

The love of those here who have endured for many years, recognize the real power behind this false doctrine of shunning...it is to hide the truth from these deceived people. This is truly Satan's people, not God's.