extreme foot and leg pain and stiffness under feet. can't walk normally specilly in the morning?

my baby is 14 months now and ever since I had a csec with epidral, I have severe leg and foot pain and heavyness.. I always wish that someone is there to giving me a massage. every inch of my foot and leg hurts 24X7 and every a tender touch of my baby's hand feels great.pain and heaviness become terrible specially after waking up in the morning . I can't step my foot on the marble floor, unless I put my foot down on my cushion slippers. I am using adidas adisage slippers for going out.

whole night y legs and foot ache so much that I can feel it while sleeping and always look for some pressure to put on my legs. I sleep with elevated legs(using 2 pillows currently).

I had planter facilities on my right foot 2 years before I got pregnant and It is still very much there. on top of that I got this new pains in both my legs as if legs are tired. a few days ago, I got the same pain of planter facilitis in my left feet when I woke up and stepped out of the bed. bow I have hard and stretchy pains under my foot and extreme pain and heaviness in both my legs and foot. pains seem to be better sometimes and again it worsens. is that any sign of arthritis or from epidual or something else. I had to go though extreme stress after my baby's birth as i have none to help and it is still stressful. please suggest what could be the problem and what specilist dr should

I consult?

Favorite Answer

Well,it's difficult to determine what caused your current symptoms,and it could possibly be from your previous condition...the planter facilitis(?),and it's acting up once again.I'm not familiar with this condition,so I can't say for sure.

It is unlikely to be Arthritis.The symptoms do not match that of Arthritis.

You really need to see a primary doctor first,and hopefully a primary doctor will be able to determine exactly what's going on with you,and diagnose your symptoms.And,then offer you the proper treatment(s).And,IF your primary doctor feels that you require further treatment(s)...then he/she will likely refer you to a specialist.

I hope this helps,and I also hope you start feeling better.

But,make sure you see a primary doctor first...and,the sooner...the better,ok? You do not want to delay seeking medical attention any longer.

Take care.

1

2

Source(s): Neuropathy Solutions http://renditl.info/NeuropathySolutionProgram

3

4

Source(s): Bow Legs Correction http://emuy.info/BowLegsNoMore

If you will need a breakout from your trouble with the neuropathy and you intend to eliminate the pain this condition provide after this you here is the correct position https://tr.im/2Th6M .

The strategies that Dr. Labrum in the Neuropathy Solution recommends are very diverse. For example, one therapy is”beneficial footwear

Epidurals can be great and they can have bad results, like you are having. If the shot is given when your muscles are tight it can lock them in that position so they continue to give you pain. When the muscles in your lower back are tight they can press onto the nerves going to the hips and legs to cause pains in them. Freeing up your back muscles will get rid of those problems for you and here's how to free them up:

Back:

(do from a sitting position)

Place your left hand on your left leg next to your body. Place your right hand over your left shoulder, fingers over the back and the palm in the front and firmly pull down on them and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your body forward and to the outside of your left leg, keeping your left arm fairly straight as you do. When you reach your lap remain there for another 10 seconds, release the pressure but rest there for another 30 seconds. Then reverse your hand positions and do your right side.

Your plantar facilities is caused by tight tendons in your calf muscle, your achilles tendon, or the muscle under your foot being tight, or both, so freeing them up will get rid of that pain for you as well and here's how to free them up:

Achilles tendon:

While sitting and your leg on your lap, take both thumbs and place them side by side at about ankle height on the tendon on the back of your leg and apply pressure hard and hold. After 30 seconds slowly raise your toes up as far as you can, release the pressure but hold your foot there for another 30 seconds.

Foot Muscle:

With your foot in your lap place your fingers side by side at the back of the arch right in front of the heel and press in hard and hold. After 30 seconds slowly raise your toes up as far as you can, release the pressure but hold your toes there for another 30 seconds. For all- for best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.