Name Seven Children Using My GP List?

Name seven children using my GP list. Number of children was picked by a roll of dice from random.org. ○ Use only the names on the list. You may use one or two middle names. ○ You pick the genders. Must have at least one girl and one boy. ○ Do not use names that are similar (Ex. Roselle &... show more Name seven children using my GP list. Number of children was picked by a roll of dice from random.org.

○ Use only the names on the list. You may use one or two middle names.
○ You pick the genders. Must have at least one girl and one boy.
○ Do not use names that are similar (Ex. Roselle & Rosella).

Boys ♂ -
Galileo, Jericho, London, Walter, Archer, Asa, Ezra, Mikhail, Larken, Caelan, Addison, Lux, Luca, Cassius, Drake, Ezra, Emerson, Grayer, Franklin, Hamish, Vincent, Dominque, Demetri, Desmond, Mackenzie, Mackinley, Rowan, Sailor, Sky, Schuyler, Maximiano, Edmund, Bellamy, Hadley, Asher.

Girls ♀ -
Innogen, Seraphina, Anastasia, Guinevere, Madelaine, Myfina, Astrid, Tigerlily, Orchid, Persephone, Hannelore, Hannevieve, Philomena, Phillipa, Rosella, Roselle, Rosamund, Francesca, Georgianna, Ziva, Jasmine, Clementine, Lilac, Magnolia, Mairéad, Ciara, Adelaide, Genevieve, Gemma, Jemima, Linnéa, Evangeline, Mélodie, Agatha, Amélie.
20 answers 20