Y&R.........Could anyone see?

Daniel taking custody of Lucy and him and Lily reuniting....I think the second time around for these two could work.....he truly cares about her and is protective.

I think Cane needs to return to Australia permanently his s/l is over.

Favorite Answer

I like that idea sounds good to me Cain can go and find someone new

• Madge

I was thinking that it appears that he and Lily are getting closer and have been hoping that the two would reunite. I was thinking that it could happen that he gives up Lucy because he didn't want the responsibility of children and he could end up being the hands on stepfather of the twins. Wouldn't that be a twist of fate?

I don't want Cane to get back together with Lily, and wouldn't mind seeing the backside of him leaving for Australia but I get the feeling (by Genevieve sticking around) that he isn't going anywhere in the near future.

• Oh no!! clearly Cane and Lily still loves each other!! I can't see Daniel and Lily back together after all he did and he wouldn't be a good father either....they can be good friends but that it..Daniel need to find another woman now, and he also need to leave Abby lone too....they are not a match..=)

No, Lily & Daniel are really good bf's at this point. Her heart belongs to Cane no matter how mad she is with him right now. Daniel does not want his own child, so being with Lily and her twins would make no sense.

They already have Lily cast as this frail, fragile person, with daddy always coming to her rescue, l like the way she stands up to Cane, with Daniel, they're more like bff's and with Daniel forever stressing on how much he doesn't want to be a father, it caused him and Amber their marriage, l don't think it would make much sense to be a stepfather to twins no less.

Good idea Mak makes perfect sense but im not sure if Lilly will truly be in love with Daniel again. She still loves Cane. I still wish she and Cane would reconcile their differences. But Daniel is always there supporting her. So who knows.

I wish that Lily and Daniel would get together,but let's face it,Lily loves Cain. She likes Daniel. Cain is her husband and the father of her babies. That's hard to beat. I like Daniel,but compared to Cain,it's like plain vanilla ice cream and a hot fudge sundae with a cherry on top.

Daniel and Lily tried it before and their marriage flopped. I can't see them getting married again. Being friends is as far as they could go. As mad as Lily is at Cane, she will always have a connection to him with the twins, and she forgave him before, she may forgive him again.

That is definetly where this is headed:

Lily/Daniel will reunite, and Lilly will convince Daniel to take custody of Lucy.

Daisy will go to jail

Vicki/Billy likely will divorce

Phyliss will go bonkers

Yea, its predicatble lol.

• No, they care about as each other as friends but there's no romantic interest there any more.

But about Cane I agree... they never should've brought him back to begin with. He was dead, they should have let him RIP and have Lily move on.