What is next for Cane on Y&R?

Everybody hates him now. What is best motive for Cane to do so he doesn't create anymore ataxia?

The Winters-Ashby clan is now shattered. I hope it pulls back together again.

• Liz
    Favorite Answer

I don't know how to feel about this.I loved cane and Lily,they were such a good couple.Then the stupid writers had to ruin it,just like they ruined Kevin and Jana.I would like to see Lily grow the heck up-tell daddy Neil and Daniel to leave her the heck alone.i would like to see her stand up for herself for once and lay down the law to cane-but I would like to see her forgive him.

Well Ill tell you whats next for Cane He will Hang around like a little Puppy dog untill Lily takes him back . I understand canes reasons & it did Save the kids life . Lily needs to look at the Bright side of ths . Lily would have blown canes cover if she knew he was alive. I think everything worked out for the best Colin is going to prison. Way to Go Cane.

• ?

I think that Lily is gonna have to have Cane come back home and sit and talk this whole thing out and hopefully they will comes together and Lily is just gonna have to tell her family she still loved him no matter what..I hate to see Cane and Lily marriages go down the drain..=)

It may take a while but i think Lilly will forgive Cane. That is if Neil and his clan will leave him alone..that includes Daniel... Heck Daniel shouldnt even be there he has enough with him Mother Red.

I think she will forgive him. I know I wouldn't lol But I think she will.

Right now, I would say to get back together with Lily, he needs to stop trying so hard to explain things.. and just work out an agreement with her to be able to spend time with the kids. Over time she would see him and the kids laughing together and playing together and remember what they once had and will want it back. As long as he doesn't try to force it, it will happen.

• Madge

I think that the next thing to happen is Lily is going to try to get full custody of the twins and she won't want Cane and his wacko family anywhere near them.

Im sorry but I think he should just leave the Winters family alone and he is too big of a liar to ever be trusted again . Who knows maybe Chloe will take him back .

You know I really don't know. He will have to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth for everyone to understand why he did what he did. It will not happen overnight, but I think everyone will come around in due time.

• MAK

I think it is time for Cane and his deranged family to buy a one way ticket to Australia.........there is no s/l left for him and Lily ......Lily could be by herself a strong woman, maybe she doesn't need anyone.......but I did like her with Daniel and he does care and is protective of her.

I think Jill will forgive him she's a better mother to him that his real mother, i think they will keep Cain around and find him someone new only I don't know who they will choose