Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentLaw & Legal · 9 years ago

Potential employer missed call, HELP!!!!?

I applied to radio shack last week. And they called today but I missed tHe call. This a potential employer so should I call back or will they call me again? Please help. Anybody with experience.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Tawny
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It will look better on you if you make the effort to return their call. If you don't, it looks like you are not bothered and they are not likely to contact you with any further opportunities!

• 4 years ago

Only the one call? You can be certain that this job has been filled.I am wondering why you hadn't checked your messages in all this time when you knew you were going to job interviews? However, if you really liked the place, then as a courtesy you could call and apologize. Maybe your job search isn't that serious to you.

• 9 years ago

You need to call them back. When they did not reach you they moved down their list of available candidates. You were not the only one who applied so they will not play phone tag trying to reach you. Do not delay calling them back or you will have lost the opportunity.

• KCA
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Obviously you call back. If you want the job.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

You absolutely must call them back, they will not go looking for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.