Background/criminal check?

I was arrested for something that was dropped/expunged. I was totally innocent, but i was arrested none the less.

I am trying to find a TOTALLY free way to check my criminal records, because of my profession. To date I can only find sites that say FREE and then want extra money to actually do a real check of my criminal history.

Can anyone help me find a totally free and easy way to check to see what is still out there. I do NOT want to be surprised in an interview process with the arrest coming up.

For the record: Arrest does NOT equate to guilt. No charges were ever filed, not plea, no court number, nothing. It was simply a ride in a police car before everything was dropped. I just don't want anything on my record ever. I'm anal that way. :) Cause I'm a good boy.

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You probably are a good boy but you did not say where you are, the sites on the internet are not free but your county where the charges were filed would be, go to the court house and ask to see your file they will show it to you and the arrest is probably showing, you can ask at the courthouse what the procedure would be to get the arrest record removed and they can explain, most all jurisdictions have different rule to play by and different procedures to seal/remove records.^^

  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

    I used that website .. the one referenced by that detective guy. I found exactly what I was looking for. So much for Mr Right, or rather Mr Convicted Felon with 2 Liens against him totaling over 30,000$ and an ex-wife I never knew about!! Thank God I found out the truth before it was too late. We were almost engaged!!

  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

    You might be able to call the DMV with your driver's license number and ask what's on your record.

    I live in MN and I've done that before (for free)

    This offers a free TRIAL for a background check which must be canceled within 4 days for it to be free:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.