Book Plot Ideas? Thank you! :)?

I am wanting to write a book on wattpad, and I have no idea's of what to write. I am not asking you to write my whole story, I just need a simple Idea. Example: A human girl meets a vampire guy (too cliche, I would never use it, just an example) I could turn it into: A human girl meets a vampire guy... show more I am wanting to write a book on wattpad, and I have no idea's of what to write. I am not asking you to write my whole story, I just need a simple Idea. Example:

A human girl meets a vampire guy (too cliche, I would never use it, just an example)

I could turn it into:

A human girl meets a vampire guy that has to make many decisions to be able to protect her from the evil outside her pretty little life and might result in her becoming a vampire.

One sentence could bring a life time of ideas, so that's all I need. Please, I ask you, do not send me my example. Thank you! :). I would like a fantasy, horror, or mystery idea please.