What kind of modeling does kylie jenner do?

i want to be a model and i know i am as good as kylie jenner . i love kim kardashians modeling and i know i can do anything i set my mind to its jut sometimes i feel not pretty enough but i actually am im just scared . but i have confidence and as long as you have it it cant bring you down . i want to be a high... show more i want to be a model and i know i am as good as kylie jenner . i love kim kardashians modeling and i know i can do anything i set my mind to its jut sometimes i feel not pretty enough but i actually am im just scared . but i have confidence and as long as you have it it cant bring you down . i want to be a high fashion model . im pretty sure thats what kim kardashian is . i want to be famous like her and be on the red carpet someday . but ive seen kylie jenners modeling photos and she looks gorgeous and i think that she is a fashion model? is she ? because i will be doing modeling very soon when they contact me but i need to know what kind of model i want to be and i want to be the type like kylie jenners . where you wear all the cute clothes and pose in them ; what kind of model is that? at her age? btw im 15 way older than kylie . :)
6 answers 6