Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why does the liberal media protect Obama so zealously?

I mean, what if Bush or Palin made such monumental gaffes such as Obama has (all of which went virtually unreported except by Fox News, talk radio and web news)?

You can hear Obama say these things on You Tube (just use these search terms):

-…I’ve now been to 57 states” (during his ’08 campaign)

-The time has changed for come

-…with our country founded more than 20 centuries ago…

-to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system

-We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to...

-halt the rise of privacy

-Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s

-And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator -- I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah

-I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that…

-my Muslim faith

Update:

lucifer's a typical liberal: if they don't like something they say it can't be true. In fact, truth to a liberal is like a crucifix to a vampire.

Again, to verify the quotes by Obama -- you can SEE him say them -- go to You Tube and use the above search terms.

Liberalism is a religion. One cannot reason with zealots.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Tom
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The media and all the politicians in our country have destroyed this country and aren't worth mentioning!!!

• 6 years ago

As a radical Islamic fundamentalist, Obama has deliberately done everything in his power to destroy this country.

• 9 years ago

To even out how Fox coddles CONservatives with their soft ball question asking asses

• 9 years ago

The tables will turn. They will crucify him like they do to all presidents.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

The regular media is not required to join Fox TV in its slanted, partisan attacks on our President.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because he's their boy. They're protecting their own hype.

• WACO
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

You are making that stuff up! You must be a republican plutocrat. That's what they do all the time.

Source(s): Mad Magazine
  • 7 years ago

he's their little black sambo ! blbblblblblblblblblblblblblblblbl! hahaha!

• Ac
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

it is amazing how the media has obama's back. The media lied to Americans more than obama did during the last election.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because they got him elected by telling us how great he was, and deliberately not reporting on Obama's past that would automatically disqualify any other presidential contender, their credibility is was? on the line.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.