On The Young and The Restless if Cain doesn't end up with Lilly who would you see him with?

lets play match maker!

• MAK
    Favorite Answer

Maybe its time to wrap up the Cane, Colin, and Genevieve s/l it was suppose to be mysterious and intriguing? they can all go back to Australia.

I was looking forward to Genie Francis coming to Y&R but she was just bizarre and off the deep end.........WHY wait all these years to get revenge?

Lily and Daniel could reunite ....they might get better the second time around

I guess i would have to say Chloe as well..Abby to me is to young for Cain. But im hoping Cain can mend fences with LIlly.

I wouldn't wish Chloe on any man, l don't want to see Cane with anyone but Lily, whenever you have time, take a look back at their wedding. It's time for the writers to give Lily a shot at happiness for a long while she's been going from one crisis to another,,,,,,,,,she needs a break to heal her family.

I agree with James Blackley. If he has to be with someone it should be Sharon-she loves the bad boys. But, I do hope he and Lily can work things out, I mean they have a lot to overcome with all that Cane has put her through.

Well i see he could hook up with the new girl hunter or maybe back to chloe but I wish he would just leave and quit bothering Lily and tormenting them .

• I would think he would leave town!! but I can't see them breaking up..but if you insisted I'll have to choose Chloe of course..=)

• ~dd~

Maybe Hunter,or just leave town.

Abby, or back to Chloe.

Sharon, we all know how she likes her liars, its a turn on for her.