Women honest opinion would you date a 22 year old virgin male?

I'm a 22 year old virgin male and I'm black I know what a shock any way, I'm lot different then most male I can't sleep with women I see not mine thing, I know mine male friends trying to have me to freak some slutty women god's know how many man she sleep with just won't feel right so I turn it down never show up I got too much respect for mine self, I rather lose it to a women I know I'm going to spent the rest of mine life better do it when marriage. I like to know a women honest opinion of dating a 22 year old male, I know must rather have a experience partner then someone like mine self don't know what they doing.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, yes I would. My guy didn't lose his until he was 22. He is now in his 30s and let me tell you...he can sure rock my socks off. He has the same mentality as you...he does not sleep around. He asks questions on what I like and don't like. He sees and pays attention to the way my body moves...and when he can tell that I am liking it...he does it more. When you do do it...just be intuned with your girl. Don't be shy to ask what she likes....and ask her to show you a few things. I think it is hot when I get to tutor my man in the bedroom...and its hot when he tutors me. Everyone is different, we all like different things...so you can be the most experienced dude and still suck in the sack if you don't know what the girl you are sleeping with likes. Just relax and have fun. don't over think it!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

I'm going to ask you an honest question.. Have you ever had "the talk" with your parents when you were younger?

I think it's good you're saving yourself for marriage I really do, it shows your pure and committed. You're friends are idiots for trying to make you out to be a freak.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I dated a guy last year because he was a virgin. He recently turned 21. For me it was fun because I just wanted to take a virgin. For him it was a lot more. I don't think you should worry - you will loose your virginity eventually. Only thing is, it will be a lot more to you than to the other person.

Good luck :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Honestly, I admire you.

Not many men are able to commit themselves to abstinence. You have your head on straight. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. Share your first time with someone special, save yourself, like I am. And quite honestly, I wouldn't mind, at least I'd know you would be respectful and wouldn't have to worry bout you cheating.

Source(s): Opinionated statement.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Everyone has different morals and values, so while some may bluntly just not go for it with you, others will! Have hope.

• 4 years ago

No it isn't illegal to date but it IS illegal to have sex under the age of 18.

• ~Coco~
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Yea,I admire tht in a guy

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes I would date him.

• 9 years ago

lol NO,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.