Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 9 years ago

Good Arabic novels/books for students to read?

I've been studying Arabic for a few years and just finished school. I want to keep up my Arabic by reading some easier books. Does anyone know of any stories or books with decently easy grammar and vocabulary? Obviously I won't know it all but just something for kids or written in a simple style would be great!

Favorite Answer

I would recommend مجموعة المكتبة الخضراء للأطفال .. I used to read it a lot as a kid. THey are simple , with familiar fairy tales, and it has (harakat), so it would be great, beneficial and enjoyable.

You can download them as Pdf files free from 4shared.com ..just put the search term المكتبة الخضراء !!

Hope I was of help!

it's going to be hard for me to help you because i don't know where you live and i don't know what's your level in arabic.

but i think you can find a lot of stories/books for kids in any arabian library/store.

here is a good site that you can buy arabian stories/books in both english and arabic. you don't have to buy anything from this site, you just can read the stories/books titles and get to know which style of books you like.

if you are in level that this stories are easy for you or you want something harder to learn new words, i advice you to read the Harry Potter stories in arabic.

- level 3 or 4 ( or any other level that you think is good for you) of Alf layla Wa Layla stories (Arabian Nights).

the site:

http://www.worldlanguage.com/Products/Arabic/Child...

good luck :)

I don't think t.v. is a throw away of your time, it's just that I see no real use of it nowadays and there is nothing at all educational or rewarding on now. Children of today face 'entertainment' that is just plain ridiculous and has no morale meaning in it

• Kay

1

• kyle

Just read a written reserve watching the exact same booklet that has been converted to that movie. You can find details in a written booklet that people neglect observing a movie. We don't have the sense of smell or color that our minds can create.

• Erika

Arabic Novels

If you need to discover Spanish and you want to learn it from the ideal then you must decide on a program