What a good summer booklist ? (teen/young adult)?

I have already read : Mortal Instuments series, Maximum Ride, Harry Potter, Twilight, Fablehaven, Vampire Diaries, Warriors. I am a big fan of anything fantasy adventure, or romance. :):) Thank you !

Oh and ive read the hunger games and percy jackson <33

Favorite Answer

I'm constantly looking for books like this to read so I have a bunch of really good ones these are my favorites (basically a list of my favorite books of all time minus Harry Potter, Mortal Instruments, and Twilight):

Clockwork Angel (another book by Cassandra Clare same world as Mortal Instruments except takes place wayy in the past and has one crossover character)

Graceling and Fire by Kristen Cashore (Fire is kind of like a prequel I would recommend reading Graceling first though)

The Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini (Eragon, Eldest, Brsinger)

Seven Realms Series by Cinda Williams Chima (The Demon king, The Exiled Queen)

The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay)

not as good but still very good is The Vampire Academy series, Shiver by Maggie Stietvar, The Wicked lovely series, and The House of Night Series, Percy Jackson series, and The Host (another Stephenie Meyer book which I personally like better than Twilight)

Being a teenage girl too these are the recent ones I've enjoyed:

The Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini is amazing.

The Farseer Trilogy, The Liveship Traders' Trilogy and The Tawny Man Trilogy (: By Robin Hobb

(The Farseer Triology and The Tawny Man Trilogy are from a boy/man's point of view and based around the same character. And the Liveship Traders Trilogy is set in the same world but in a different part and focuses around numerous characters, both men and women. There's romance in them all as well.)

The Uglies, Pretties, Specials and Extras books by Scott Westerfield. There's a bit of romance in them but not loads (:

Also, His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman - I read them when I was a bit younger but I'm 17 and I still love them :)

Witch and Wizard series

The Hunger Games Trilogy

The Host

Danial X series

Remember Me Trilogy

Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Shift - Jennifer Bradbury

The 'Vampire for Hire' series.

The percy jackson series!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also the book a walk to remember is fantastic!!!

Atlas Shrugged is really long; but's magical.