HELP! Mother is controlling everything!?

**Story is worth the read!** Lately, my mom has restricted me and hasn't let me make ANY of my own choices. Now, I know im 14 and I knew these fights would start sooner or later and Im not expecting to get my way every time and i AM expecting people to say "Oh, youre Just a teenager! You dont know what... show more **Story is worth the read!**

Lately, my mom has restricted me and hasn't let me make ANY of my own choices. Now, I know im 14 and I knew these fights would start sooner or later and Im not expecting to get my way every time and i AM expecting people to say "Oh, youre Just a teenager! You dont know what youre saying!" , but mom has gone out of her way to try and disagree with EVERYTHING I say or do. For example:

My Jr. High Graduation is coming up, and every girl in school is buzzing around about their dress. Yesterday, my dad and I spent the entire day at the mall, looking for shoes and a dress. We ended up finding a little black, strapless dress that shows no cleavage and ends just above my knees. We also found classic black shoes with just a little bit of heel but not really. When I came home and tried it on for mom, she literally FREAKED. I was scared because she started yelling at me out of nowhere things like "You're 14! You're not standing on a street corner! You're going to a graduation, not bar-hopping! There will be people watching you, and I wont have my daughter looking like a prostitute!"

I just started bawling! I spent SO much time and my own money buying these things! She asked me to get a simple black dress and I did! She said I was showing too much skin, but I was showing literally THE SAME AMOUNT OF SKIN as my 12 year old sister. My sister had a similar dress in grey and it was strapless and ended right above her knees and showed no cleavage. I told her this and her response was "Yeah, but it doesnt look like hers!" and "I wasnt talking about your sister, Im talking about your sleezy dress!" I asked like 7 other girls in my school and they all said they were wearing a black dress that goes to their knees...thats just like mine. I also told mom this, and she said "I dont care if all the other girls look like sluts, you are going to be in front of other parents and I wont have my daughter looking like she should be standing on a street corner"

Also, she wont let me watch Family Guy or South Park because they say curse words. She wont let me listen to Lady Gaga or Kesha because they are "sleezy trash". EVERYTIME she sees me texting, she asks me who im talking to. EVERY TIME she sees me on the computer, she asks me if im looking up something inappropriate. And this is the one thing that REALLY bugs me: Everytime I go into Pink or Victoria's Secret, she bugs me on things like "Why do you need CUTE panties?? Who's gonna see them??" Like WTF!! She shops there all the time, so that somehow makes it an "adult store"?!?

PLEASE someone HELP! I swear, one day Im gonna slap her so hard her "Inner nun" will pop out!! How do I reason with her?? Ive spoken calmly and she simply refuses to even LISTEN to what I have to say. Im in tears right now, guys! I have no privacy and no freedom! I feel responsible and reasonable but shes too stubborn to even listen to me. PLease guys, help!!!
Update: And I cant get dad to talk to her because mom and dad are divorced! Dad agreed to the dress AND the shoes and hes on my side, but he has to pretend like hes on moms side because she gets VERRRRY pissed off when dad takes claim as the "dominant parent". He just doesnt wanna get on her bad side and i dont have an... show more And I cant get dad to talk to her because mom and dad are divorced! Dad agreed to the dress AND the shoes and hes on my side, but he has to pretend like hes on moms side because she gets VERRRRY pissed off when dad takes claim as the "dominant parent". He just doesnt wanna get on her bad side and i dont have an older sister, either, so its either I wear a nun dress with a turtleneck and no ankles showing or...well, there IS no or because she's forcing me to return the dress and the shoes and i have to get a f*ckin cardboard dress.
Update 2: I offered to put on a shawl and when I wore it she said it looked even WORSE. And I dont see how yiu guys agree with the whole music thing! And please dont treat me like a child! IM TOTALLY AWARE of pedophilles and rapists on the internet! I dont go off and watch porn and do drugs and alcohol behind her back, but i... show more I offered to put on a shawl and when I wore it she said it looked even WORSE. And I dont see how yiu guys agree with the whole music thing! And please dont treat me like a child! IM TOTALLY AWARE of pedophilles and rapists on the internet! I dont go off and watch porn and do drugs and alcohol behind her back, but i WOULD like to watch the PUBLIC tv shows i want and listen to whatever music I want. Shes restricting me TOO MUCH!! I know she cares about me, but yelling at me and calling me a prostitute jsut because I wear a small inclined "heel" is just plain being a b*tch